View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently 20 Aug 2014, 12:38

Justin
Post  Post subject: [FIRMWARE]JUSTOP K10A V1.6 Android 4.4 KitKat XBMC 19062014  |  Posted: 28 Jun 2013, 12:53
Site Admin

The latest firmware for JUSTOP K10A quad core android mini pc

This firmware is only suitable for K10A V2.0 (with a red sticker or no sticker beside the HDMI port) .

OS has been upgraded to Android 4.4.2 Kitkat and built in XBMC 13 Gotham with full hardware HD acceleration.

Firmware Pack Download V1.6:

Download Link

The firmware pack contents: fimware file, Rockchip batchtool, Rochchip drivers and instructions.

:cheers:

System update instructions:

The udpate procedue is the same as K9 or K9B, instrucrions available from the PDF file inside the firmware pack or from:

http://www.justop.com/catalog/justop-k9 ... re=default

Press down the button and hold, then connect the dongle with your PC.

===================================================================

Previous releases

Firmware File Download V1.5.2:

Download Link 1

teccytoker
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 30 Jun 2013, 17:46

I have the k10A (cozyswan branded and android 4.1)lol.....from justop......i have rooted it to run droidmote.
Do i need to unroot it before i upgrade to this new firmware.

TT

adminwod
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 01 Jul 2013, 23:39
Site Admin

teccytoker wrote:
I have the k10A (cozyswan branded and android 4.1)lol.....from justop......i have rooted it to run droidmote.
Do i need to unroot it before i upgrade to this new firmware.

TT

No need to unroot, update will erase everything.

teccytoker
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 03 Jul 2013, 07:52

I downloaded the new firmware image and the RK Batch tool......the batch tool couldnt install the right drivers, so I used the RK Batch tool 1.6 from Rockchip.....worked fine and I have upgraded it fine....:).
The wifidisplay works nicely with my nexus 4 phone.....mirrors my phone screen fine on my 50in panny tv, and I can also use the internet at the same time.....cool..)
Droidmote works fine as well, it appears that this android 4.2 is pre-rooted....thanx..)
TT

Justin
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 03 Jul 2013, 12:50
Site Admin

teccytoker wrote:
I downloaded the new firmware image and the RK Batch tool......the batch tool couldnt install the right drivers, so I used the RK Batch tool 1.6 from Rockchip.....worked fine and I have upgraded it fine....:).
The wifidisplay works nicely with my nexus 4 phone.....mirrors my phone screen fine on my 50in panny tv, and I can also use the internet at the same time.....cool..)
Droidmote works fine as well, it appears that this android 4.2 is pre-rooted....thanx..)
TT

oH, we will update driver for it, many thanks for your feedback :)

Pamperdamps
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 10 Jul 2013, 11:29

Justin wrote:
teccytoker wrote:
TT

oH, we will update driver for it, many thanks for your feedback :)

Just purchased this device as a replacement for the K9. Unfortunately I appear to be suffering the same problems as others with Jitter with videos.

I see in other forums people talking of SDK 2.0 from rockchip, moving the mouse tricks, and other custom roms solving the problems. However I would rather stick with the Stock ROMS.

Will Justop (CozySwan) be releasing a new firmware for this device to address the Jitter issues, and if so how long will we have to wait.

To be honest the temptation at the moment is to return this for the K9 which seems at the moment to have better playback. But if I can get some assurance that this issue will be fixed and promptly I am happy to wait.

LuneyTunes
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 11 Jul 2013, 09:37

I successfully updated my K10A to 4.2 and generally everything is good. The only exception is Netflix which is scrambled. This is a known problem with some 4.2 upgrades, but I haven't been able to resolve it using fixes that seem to work on other systems.

I would like to revert to the 4.1.1 firmware until a fix is available for the 4.2 on the K10A, where can I find a copy of the 4.1.1 firmware?

Justin
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 16 Jul 2013, 14:55
Site Admin

LuneyTunes wrote:
I successfully updated my K10A to 4.2 and generally everything is good. The only exception is Netflix which is scrambled. This is a known problem with some 4.2 upgrades, but I haven't been able to resolve it using fixes that seem to work on other systems.

I would like to revert to the 4.1.1 firmware until a fix is available for the 4.2 on the K10A, where can I find a copy of the 4.1.1 firmware?

Sorry we'll upload one.

Justin
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 16 Jul 2013, 14:59
Site Admin

Uploading 4.1 FW

tuna
Post  Post subject: RE: [FIRMWARE]Android 4.2 firmware for JUSTOP K10A (S400) Quad Core Android Adapter  |  Posted: 21 Jul 2013, 20:50

ahh, any dropbox update for this file? exceeded bandwidth lol. want to try on my s400 cozyswan. i have links to other working stock firmware, however theyre all a bit buggy. no bluetooth.
[hr]
looking to try the 4.1 firmware for the cozyswan.