View unanswered posts
View active topics
It is currently 18 Aug 2017, 10:47
Buy VPN

Justin
Post  Post subject: We moved to this new forum now :)  |  Posted: 25 Jul 2013, 09:16
Site Admin

We decide to move to this hosted PHPbb, it saved us lots of auti-spamming work and thanks for the supports from ProphpBB support team.

We successfully converted the data here(with some spamming posts, I'm trying to get them removed).

But hopefully this forum can run more faster and more stablized than before.

Taught2BeCautious
Post  Post subject: Re: We moved to this new forum now :)  |  Posted: 27 Jul 2013, 07:14

Looks like the spammers are as busy as ever, but I don't seem to be able to delete them now :(

jeffh
Post  Post subject: Re: We moved to this new forum now :)  |  Posted: 27 Jul 2013, 10:30

Same here m8

Taught2BeCautious
Post  Post subject: Re: We moved to this new forum now :)  |  Posted: 27 Jul 2013, 12:49

Well at least we know where to go for counterfeit handbags, watches, sunglasses and pharmaceuticals :)

Justin
Post  Post subject: Re: We moved to this new forum now :)  |  Posted: 29 Jul 2013, 13:44
Site Admin

Taught2BeCautious wrote:
Well at least we know where to go for counterfeit handbags, watches, sunglasses and pharmaceuticals :)

The spams are all from previous registered spammers.

We couldn't identify them so can't delect in bulk.

But there is a brand new anti spamming module intalled, so almost no new spammer can register from here.

I have to delect all those old spammers manually.

Justin
Post  Post subject: Re: We moved to this new forum now :)  |  Posted: 30 Jul 2013, 08:21
Site Admin

It's better now right? When the spammers post spam post, I will add them to black list and get them pruned. Then they won't be able to register again.